International Journal of Dermatology
February 2008 - Vol. 47 Issue 2 Page 109-218
· Etanercept therapy allows the tapering of methotrexate and sustained clinical responses in patients with moderate to severe psoriasis
· Isotretinoin: is there any arrhythmic effect?
Vol. 227, No. 3, 2013 November 2013
· Health-Related Quality of Life, Depression and Anxiety Correlate with the Degree of Hirsutism
· Acquired Generalized Anhidrosis: Review of the Literature and Report of a Case with Lymphocytic Hidradenitis and Sialadenitis Successfully Treated with Cyclosporine
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 6, December 2013
· A new homozygous nonsense mutation in LAMA3A underlying laryngo-onycho-cutaneous syndrome
· Two cases of clear cell sarcoma with different clinical and genetic features: cutaneous type with BRAF mutation and subcutaneous type with KIT mutation
Copyright 2009. EDICIONES FARMAVET, S.L. Todos los derechos reservados.